[gmx-users] RE: Cut off problem

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Mon May 7 07:10:28 CEST 2012

Are you running constant pressure?  If so, not surprising the box is shrinking, since it is a vacuum.  You should use constant volume.

Also, you cannot change the values of those settings you have within the .mdp unless you have a good reason to and/or it is allowable by the forcefield.  These have particular values as defined by the forcefield, and you need to use those.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304