[gmx-users] system cooling down when runing NVE

Peter C. Lai pcl at uab.edu
Wed May 9 03:17:28 CEST 2012

you have position restraints on, which I expect would damp collisions between solvent and solute. temp drops towards some sort of equilibrium, which doesn't necessarily match your starting temp even though energy of the system is conserved ..sounds like expected behavior to me?

Dear Gromacs experts,

gmx-users mailing list gmx-users at gromacs.org
Please search the archive at http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/Search before posting!