[gmx-users] Formyl parameters

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 09:52:23 CEST 2012

I have got the formyl parameters through swissparam site (http://swissparam.ch/ ) . Then I seperate the formyl from other residues. After it , I got the topology for this and then I included the .itp file in it . Now I' d like to know how can I become sure that the formyl group is applied in simulation?

Cheers,
Shima