[gmx-users] how to use the triplets index file generated by g_hbond

Yun Shi yunshi09 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:02:42 CEST 2012

Hi Justin,

Thank you for the perl script. But I wonder now why there is a difference
between what shows in the hbmap.xpm file and the summary_HBmap.dat
generated.

For example, I found many occurrences of the second to last H-bond in the
20hbmap.xpm file attached (visualized by GIMP), but in the
summary_HBmap.dat file there showed only 0.1 % Exist. of this specific
H-bond.

Anything wrong with my interpretation?

Please see attached the files I used/ generated.

Thanks,
Yun