[gmx-users] about the frame selection

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Tue May 15 07:56:38 CEST 2012

Hi Gromacs Users ,
   I simulated a  4 peptide in a box .
 After completion of 30 ns simulattion , I extract
the particular time frame 29000 ps of my interest.
 Now I want these  frame for  my next simulations
study ..
In one simulation I want to keep the box size same as the
mentioned in extracted pdb  and in another one  I need to change the size
of box to
70 70 70

REMARK    GENERATED BY TRJCONV
TITLE     Protein in water t= 29000.00000
REMARK    THIS IS A SIMULATION BOX
CRYST1   45.096   45.096   45.096  90.00  90.00  90.00 P 1           1
MODEL        1

  So  my queries are like

1. Should I used the extracted frame directly for further study or
    I need to remove the periodicity...??????

 2 . to change the box size how to proceed ??
         Should I delete the line manually and adjust the box size????

All suggestion are welcome ...

Than you in advance

rama david