[gmx-users] nvt equilibration output

priya thiyagarajan priya.thiyagarajan09 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 08:18:22 CEST 2012

Respected sir,

 I am studying about micelle formation .. After setting box and adding
water i went for energy minimization and then went for nvt equilibration
for 1ns. when i visualized my nvt.pdb file, i found that my protein comes
together and formed  three micelle like structure. but  my box got
separated. i dono why i got two separate box.

can anyone tell me why this occurs..

i tried many times.. but still i am getting the same..

but i already performed dynamics for 30 monomers.. that time it went well..
now i am getting my output like this..

i checked the system temperature.. its in equilibrium at 299.9k.

please help me with your answer..

Thanking you.