[gmx-users] Two [ dihedrals ] sections in topology

Lara Bunte lara.bunte at yahoo.de
Thu May 17 17:16:38 CEST 2012

Hi

Just for correct understanding: In this "empty" [ dihedrals ] bock are 11 lines without equilibrium angle and force constant, that looks like:

[ dihedrals ]
;  ai    aj    ak    al funct            c0            c1            c2            c3            c4            c5
    2     1    19     8     2
    6     8     9    10     2

Did this mean, that this are really physical dihedrals, that were given by pdb2gmx and the only reason that they are "empty" is, that they are not parametrized?
Is this correct?

Greetings
Lara