[gmx-users] Water molecule cannot be settled

Javier Cerezo jcb1 at um.es
Fri May 18 13:38:19 CEST 2012

Hi Steven

You've tried with "constraints = none", but that still keeps constraints
over water molecules through SETTLE algorithm. Maybe you can try a
minimization with "define = -DFLEXIBLE" to remove settle over water and
then try again a constraint (settle) minimization.

Javier

--
Javier CEREZO BASTIDA
PhD Student