[gmx-users] Protein_Protein Simulation -reg

rethina malliga sgrm.bu at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:45:13 CEST 2012

Respected Gromacs Developers,

I am Rethinamalliga Gunasekaran, using different modules of GROMACS for my
project and its guiding me profoundly.

Thank you for developing such a tool and also for your well guiding
tutorial.

I need to perform Protein Protein simulation and I tried with GROMACS with
the tutorial for Protein-Ligand simulation.

Can I use the tutorial for Protein-Ligand for Protein-Protein Simulation?

I got the error in ions adding step insisting to check the coordinate file
in topol.top and solv.gro.

Kindly help me to do Protein Protein simulation via GROMACS.

My thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rethina Malliga Gunasekaran,
Department Of BioInformatics,