[gmx-users] PRODRG server issues

rainy908 rainy908 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 20:49:44 CEST 2012

All:

I know this question isn't particularly related to GROMACS, but I've contacted the PRODRG admin in the past have never received a response.  That said, is anyone experiencing technical issues acquiring a token to use PRODRG after entering an email address?

http://davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk/prodrg/submit.html

I've tried a variety of email addresses, academic and personal, only to receive the message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/xprodrg/gettoken on this server.

I'm not sure whether the issue is particular to my IP address.  Has anyone experienced this problem before?

Sincerely,
rainy908