[gmx-users] Tabulated potential 1-4 interactions

mohan maruthi sena maruthi.sena at gmail.com
Thu May 24 07:46:34 CEST 2012

Hi all,
           I am using tabulated potential option  for non bonded
interactions. The system that i am using contains on CA(alpha) CB(beta)
,atoms connected, If i use option
                     energygrps = CA CB
                     energytable = CA CA CB CB  it caluclates potential
between CA CA and CB CB , CA CB. I also want to use tabulated potential for
1,4 atoms  but this option does not take care of that, so how can i mention
that option in mdp file so that it uses tabulated potential for 1,4
interaction also.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Mohan