[gmx-users] Re: One molculetype for 3 proteins

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:29:35 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Tsjerk Wassenaar <tsjerkw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> Doesn't -chainsep take an argument?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tsjerk

It does, I used option: -chainsep ter
And I had in my pdb file after each chain TER and thus 3 itp files were
created corresponding to my top file and representing different
moleculetype (protein, protein2, protein3). In order to use distance
restraints I want to have one moleculetype with 3 chains which are not
connected via bonds and adjust proper charges to each of 6 terminals. Any
suggestions?

Steven