[gmx-users] Re: Gromacs

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Fri May 25 16:36:27 CEST 2012

Dear Ahmed -

I do not understand how you imagine "FCC geometry" in the liquid state
of matter.

If you want to just resize my system, use the standard "genbox"
utility and then re-equilibrate at the desired temperature and density
(if you want to fix density, of course).

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban, 430 Hutchison Hall
Dept. Chemistry, University of Rochester
120 Trustee Road, Rochester, NY 14627-0216
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA