[gmx-users] Re: Re : Re : Gromacs

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Fri May 25 17:15:32 CEST 2012

Writing your program has nothing to do with gromacs. If you do not
have experience in programming by far, it may be faster to use the
second route. But of you still want to generate a program yourself, I
am delighted to direct your attention to the PYTHON, python.org,
programming language.

I am aware of some commercial software like MedeA and (perhaps?)
Materials Studio, capable to generate molecular configurations of
various symmetries. Maybe, someone in the gromacs mailing list can
suggest a free alternative as well.