[gmx-users] sudden jumps in RMSD etc.

mu xiaojia muxiaojia2010 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 17:37:08 CEST 2012

probably means your trajectory is not continuous enough. I saw the same
thing when I try to "fit" an ensemble trajectory, which each frame is not
from the previous one. Or if your first frame in your trajectory is not
"good looking(or having good rmsd to your target structure)", fit option
cannot fit the rest to such starting structure.