[gmx-users] Coordinate file for lipid bilayer

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Mon May 28 08:03:21 CEST 2012

Peter,

Thanks for advise.

I've found already pre-equilibrated POPC bilayers with 200 lipids. I've
examined that lipids and found that they are very similar to the berger's
lipids (it consists of equal nymber of atoms ) but the atom order in each
lipid is slightly different than in Tieleman's popc.itp file so during
processing of that lipids I've got error of non-matching atoms. Is there
any trivial way to make new popc.itp based on existing gro file with
correct atom order ?

James