[gmx-users] Measure of density in homo- and heterogeneous systems

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:09:02 CEST 2012

Dear Gromacs users!

In this task I have two systems:

First system consist of single layer of Ccl4 molecules.

Second system consist of membrane-mimicking layer of Ccl4 surrounded by
water and the protein embedded in that biphastic layer.

I'd like to measure density in both of my systems to check of its packing
degree. How could I do it in the case of homo system- (where I'd like to
check density in the Ccl4 layer only) as well as in more complex hetero
system ( where I'd like to check density in each layer separately as well
as compute averaged density among all layers) ?

Thanks for advises,

James S.