[gmx-users] trajectory analysis

oguz gurbulak gurbulakoguz at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 08:45:36 CEST 2012

Dear All,

I want to
ask some questions about trajectory analysis. I have some md simulation output
files that includes coordinate, force and velocity information. And these files
are huge ( more than 5 GB ) . Could you please recommend a free text editor which
works on Linux or Windows to  open and editthese huge files? And I will run
these files with fortran codes and get again huge output files . In order to do
this operation faster and seamlessly what should I do ? Which facilities do I have on pc ? Could you please share
your experiences with me ?

Thanks for
any help.

Kind regards.