[gmx-users] Re: dangling bond at at one of the terminal ends

ramaraju801 ramaraju801 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 20:09:24 CEST 2012

my fault, when i ran gromacs to produce topology file for a nucleotide
sequence it is showing the above error "There is a dangling bond at at least
one of the terminal ends and the force field
 does not provide terminal entries or files. Edit a .n.tdb and/or .c.tdb
file." i tried giving the starting and ending residues in .n.tdb and .c.tdb
files but it did not work  with an error saying "Fatal error:
reading termini database: directive expected before line:
P"
am uploading my PDB file of my DNA-protein compex sequence in which  the
nucleotide sequence ranges from 15555 to 12216
http://gromacs.5086.n6.nabble.com/file/n4997914/dnaseq_rot1.pdb
dnaseq_rot1.pdb