[gmx-users] Re:Ka/Kd

lloyd riggs lloyd.riggs at gmx.ch
Tue Nov 6 13:18:48 CET 2012

Thank you for the reply,

Figured.  Needless to say though, the software using the pulled gives about the same as by hand (although diffusion constants are also guessed but fit into what the computer calculates as compared on a scale of lysozyme,,yyyy, xxx, Fab fragments) but can not do the forward/backward (values of -65000.045/-74967.031), while the one way and integral give reasonable values, and the caculated (via g_hbond or g_hbond->g_analyze) DelG fits well also...

grüess

Stephan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------