[gmx-users] problem in running md simulation

Venkat Reddy venkat4bt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 07:08:17 CET 2012

I think the system is not well energy minimized. Do it for 1000kj/mol. Also
check for bad contacts in your starting structure using Ramachandran plot.
One more important thing is that, you have to generate an index file with
Protein_GTP as one group and water_Ions as another. Then change your
 tc-groups as

tc-grps     = Protein_GTP   Water_Ions
tau_t       =      0.1         0.1     ; time constant, in ps
ref_t       =       300       300

--
With Best Wishes
Venkat Reddy Chirasani