[gmx-users] problem in running md simulation

ananyachatterjee ananyachatterjee at iiserkol.ac.in
Fri Nov 16 16:02:50 CET 2012

 Hi all,

 As suggested by venhat I have energy minimised it till 1000Kj/mol but
 even now I am getting the same error, saying

 Warning: 1-4 interaction between 3230 and 3233 at distance 3.573 which
 is larger than the 1-4 table size 2.400 nm
 These are ignored for the rest of the simulation
 This usually means your system is exploding,
 if not, you should increase table-extension in your mdp file
 or with user tables increase the table size

 t = 90.674 ps: Water molecule starting at atom 236548 can not be
 settled.
 Check for bad contacts and/or reduce the timestep.
 Wrote pdb files with previous and current coordinates

 Program mdrun, VERSION 4.0.7
 Source code file: ../../../../src/mdlib/nsgrid.c, line: 348

 Fatal error:
 Number of grid cells is zero. Probably the system and box collapsed.

 can anyone suggest me what to do now.

 Ananya Chatterejee

--
 Ananya Chatterjee,