[gmx-users] problem in running md simulation

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:10:52 CET 2012

Hi Ananya,

Can you try with rvwd 0.9nm and rcolumb with 1.4nm..?
vdw interaction decreases as 1/r^6, while columbic
interaction decreases as (1/r).. so it would be better if
you consider columbic interaction for longer distance
than vdw interaction..

bye
kavya

>>> Mailing_Lists/Search<http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/Search>>before