[gmx-users] pressure_coupling

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 17:03:18 CET 2012

Hi, all-

There are some issues with MTTK + constraints that are being worked
out for 4.6.  The good thing is, I have developed some sensitive tests
of the correct volume distribution (see
http://arxiv.org/abs/1208.0910) and the errors in PR are very, very
small. I would recommend using md + PR for projects with code before
4.6.