[gmx-users] Question about conserved energy in MTTK

tarak karmakar tarak20489 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:20:31 CET 2012

Hi,

I was also facing the same problem. If you check your pressure during
this NPT run, u can see that it got increased to a higher value. I had
posted the same problem few days back, u can follow the thread. It
seems MTTK is not stable enough and is not performing well in this
context. So I have moved to Leap-frog, Nose-Hoover, Parinello-Rahman
combination for the NPT simulation. There is one paper as well by
Prof. Shirts in JCTC.

Cheers,
Tarak