[gmx-users] what does it mean by 'started run on node 0'

Yihua Zhou yihuaz0702 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 05:55:48 CET 2012

Dear Sir/Madam
I am very sorry to interrupt you again, but now I came across some problem
 haven't checked out what was going wrong. I used Matlab to established the
DNA and graphene nanosheet model including all the .gro files, .itp files
and .top files. When I ran it, the computer didn't send out error
information, but it just has no calculations, I attached my md.log file so
could you please take a look for me? (there is one sentence in the end of
the log file, saying that started mdrun on node 0 , I don't know why) I
would really appreciate your kindly help, looking forward to your reply.
Best regards