[gmx-users] DNA orientation restrain

lloyd riggs lloyd.riggs at gmx.ch
Mon Oct 1 21:48:17 CEST 2012

Dear Dudu Tong

Theres a paper on using limited x y z restraints but I have forgotten it.  In any case theres a way to generate 1 2 or 3D positional restraints with just the grompp , and you can cut and past.  The output posre in the help command will give you a file, and theres a selection for what force you want applied , but If you want only 1 or 2 dimensions you just need a spread sheet editor, and can change 1 or 2 manually after they are generated.

Stephan Watkins

-------- Original-Nachricht --------