[gmx-users] Coordinate file for lipid bilayer

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Oct 3 02:02:20 CEST 2012

On 10/2/12 4:12 PM, James Starlight wrote:
> This is exactly what I've obtained
>
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/89293914.png/

This looks completely normal.  What I was asking for was an image of one of your
failed attempts that has whatever odd manifestation you've been trying to describe.

> the same effect was also in case of intact tieleman's lipid bilayers (
> the water layers were broader than lipid after resizing with genbox)

Sorry, I still don't understand.  I've explained as clearly as I can how to
proceed, if you need further help you will have to provide the exact commands
you're using and why they're insufficient (again, pictures of failed systems,
not normal ones, would help here).

Research Scientist
jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080