[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 102, Issue 6

Jernej Zidar jernej.zidar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 07:15:46 CEST 2012

Hi.
  Thanks for the tip. I turned the problem was caused by the PDB file.
It seems the water segment was not written properly (starting with
residue 1 and then all the way to the last one). After correcting this
and then manually editing the new PDB file to change the atom names
from TIP3 to SPCE water (i.e. OH2 -> OW ...), I was able to import the
PDB to Gromacs. I also passed the option "-renum" to pdb2gmx so the
atom numbering was corrected.

  Thanks for the tips!

Regards,
Jernej