[gmx-users] Re: Fwd: How to can i replace a molecule

shika pqah123 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 06:48:22 CEST 2012

it is because when i put

genbox -cp protein_box.gro -ci solvent.gro -nmol 1381 -p control.top
-o prot_solv.gro

the error turn out like this :

System total charge: 0.000
Grid: 17 x 16 x 14 cells
nri = 12718, nrj = 100152
Try 9119box_margin = 0.45overlap:
Killed

thats why i need to run genbox twice

--
Best Regards,

Nur Syafiqah Abdul Ghani,
Theoretical and Computational Chemistry Laboratory,
Department of Chemistry,
Faculty of Science,
Universiti Putra Malaysia,
43400 Serdang,