[gmx-users] Interaction study for peptide-receptor..

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Oct 10 03:24:18 CEST 2012

On 10/9/12 9:17 PM, Liu Shiyong wrote:
> Justin,
>
>   Single mutation for four residue. The number of mutants is 4x19=76
> Of course , that is a tiny peptide library.

Of course one can design many different mutants with a 4-residue peptide (far
more than 76 in fact, considering all possible combinations of all 20 amino
acids), but I do not believe that is the intent of the OP here.  Referring to
the original post:

http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2012-October/075182.html

It seems that 4 total simulations are intended (perhaps 4 simulations with
replicates).

-Justin