[gmx-users] rapid change in the angle of simulation cell - regd

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:21:49 CEST 2012

Hi Ramesh,

You already got a good handle on it! You can subtract and add vectors
without changing the lattice. Now, the box in gromacs will be
something like ((ax, 0, 0), (bx,by,0),(cx,cy,cz)). If cx > 0.5*ax,
then you can change the vector to (cx-ax,cy-0,cz-0), and the new |cx'|
will always be smaller than ax.

Cheers,

Tsjerk