[gmx-users] small tc-group

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 12 16:52:44 CEST 2012

Use the sd integrator and specify System as the single temperature coupling group.

integrator = sd
tc_grps = System
tau_t = 1.0
ld_seed = -1

If you're doing US simulations, then you're probably not going to be looking at dynamic information in any event
so you lose nothing by doing velocity Langevin dynamics and at the same time you both eliminate the
flying ice cube problem and sample the correct ensemble (this last thing is not done when using separate
temperature coupling groups).

Chris.