AW: [gmx-users] question about the minimization

reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Oct 18 14:46:56 CEST 2012

Hi Erik,
 this is my .mdp file:

define               = -DPOSRES
integrator           = md
dt                   = 0.002
nsteps               = 10000
nstxout              = 0
nstvout              = 0
nstfout              = 0
nstlog               = 1000
nstxtcout            = 0
nstenergy            = 5
energygrps           = Protein Non-Protein
nstcalcenergy        = 5
nstlist              = 10
ns-type              = Grid
pbc                  = xyz
rlist                = 0.9
coulombtype          = PME
rcoulomb             = 0.9
rvdw                 = 0.9
fourierspacing       = 0.12
pme_order            = 4
ewald_rtol           = 1e-5
gen_vel              = yes
gen_temp             = 200.0
gen_seed             = 9999
constraints          = all-bonds
tcoupl               = V-rescale
tc-grps              = Protein  Non-Protein
tau_t                = 0.1      0.1
ref_t                = 298      298
pcoupl               = no

The file you respond to was from the EM run.