[gmx-users] A favor question: experience running Gromacs in the cloud

Joris Poort joris at rescale.com
Fri Oct 19 04:12:42 CEST 2012

Hi Andrew,

We at Rescale (www.rescale.com) provide this exact on-demand service
for running Gromacs jobs directly through your browser.

You can register at https://platform.rescale.com/register/, to get you
started we are happy to provide you with some free hours to get you up
and running.  Our pricing is very competitive
(http://www.rescale.com/pricing/platform/) with additional discounts
for academic-only use.

Let me know if you need any help getting your jobs set up - or just
contact support at rescale.com.

Cheers,
Joris