[gmx-users] version 4.5.5 GPU with gtx670 and cuda 4.2

Jesper Sørensen jesorensen at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 29 18:12:10 CET 2012

I heard rumors of a new GMX version months ago, and was told it was nearly ready, but since have not heard anything. So I don't know what the status is.
It is becoming a problem as most of the GPUs supported are discontinued by NVIDIA and so you can't buy them anymore. At least in terms of the Geforce series of cards, not sure about the Tesla's, but those come with a much different price tag.

Best,
Jesper