[gmx-users] Hydrogen bond breaking process

Rajiv Gandhi grajiv03 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 07:59:29 CEST 2012

Is there any publication regarding this Fe-CO covalent bond breaking ?
Actually in experimental techniques, the bond between Fe-CO in myoglobin
gets broken in100 ps time scale. Is't possible to do this process by QM/MM
methods or ReaxFF? Please need an advice. I haven't have any
prior knowledge on this, Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Rajiv