[gmx-users] g_tune_pme for multiple nodes

Carsten Kutzner ckutzne at gwdg.de
Mon Sep 3 12:01:43 CEST 2012

Hi Chandan,

g_tune_pme also finds the optimal number of PME cores if the cores
are distributed on multiple nodes. Simply pass the total number of
cores to the -np option. Depending on the MPI and queue environment
that you use, the distribution of the cores over the nodes may have
to be specified in a hostfile / machinefile. Check g_tune_pme -h
on how to set that.

Best,
  Carsten