[gmx-users] adding hydrogens to protein with pdb2gmx

reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Sep 4 17:32:41 CEST 2012

But the rest of the command was correct?

Since I only want to minimize the phosphates which I added to the protein
I want to use the freeze option to make sure that the other residues will
not change.
But how can I say gromacs that it shell make an exception and do not
freeze the phosphate of the residues where I added the phosphate?

Thank you!!