[gmx-users] job restart error

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:09:12 CEST 2012

hello:

  I am going to restart jobs by command:

mpiexec -n 160 /opt/gromacs/4.5.5/bin/mdrun -nosum -dlb yes -v -s md.tpr
-npme 20 -o md.trr -g md.log -e md.edr -cpi -append

but it said:

Program mdrun, VERSION 4.5.5
Source code file: checkpoint.c, line: 1811

Fatal error:
Checksum wrong for 'md.log'. The file has been replaced or its contents
has been modified.

"Just a Minute While I Reinvent Myself" (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Error on node 0, will try to stop all the nodes
Halting parallel program mdrun on CPU 0 out of 160

gcq#283: "Just a Minute While I Reinvent Myself" (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

does anybody have any advices? how can I solve this problem?

thank you very much
best
Albert