[gmx-users] Effect of refcoord_scaling

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 5 22:40:34 CEST 2012

As a side note: I would be very interested to know what type of artefacts one might expect when using refcoord_scaling=no with pressure coupling. I have no doubt that the description in the manual is accurate, but it is also kind of cryptic to those of us who don't already understand it.

Thank you,
Chris.