[gmx-users] Re: genion problem with divalent ions

ran friedman ran.friedman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 18:43:07 CEST 2012

Hi,
As a side note, you should be careful when using Mg (and probably all other
multiply charged ions, as well as large polarisable ions like I-). It's
very difficult to correctly represent the interactions of such ions in the
bulk correctly using non-polarisable force fields.
Ran
Ran Friedman
Biträdande Lektor (Assistant Professor)

Linnaeus University