[gmx-users] Re: umbrella sampling (PMF) position discrepancy

Sheeba sheeba.jem at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 19:13:22 CEST 2012

Hi, In the output pmf that you get from wham, do you have negative distances?
You mentioned your reaction coordinate ranges from -2 to 2 and your pullx
files have negative distances but from what I have observed, wham takes only
the magnitude of the distances and I presume your wham output will range
from 0 to 2. Is that what you get?

Sheeba

-----
Sheeba J. Irudayam