[gmx-users] LINCS warning in md run

reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Sep 13 10:22:52 CEST 2012

Hi Justin,

this atom is the CG atom of the phosphate I added to the protein.
But how can I find out by what it is punished?

This is the topology for this residue in the aminoacid.rtp file. I added
it manually. The parameter are from the amber parameter database
(http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber/):

[ TYP ]
 [ atoms ]
     N    N           -0.516300    1
    CA    CT           0.275503    2
    HA    H1           0.008223    3
    CB    CT          -0.354052    4
   HB1    HC           0.110326    5
   HB2    HC           0.110326    6
    CG    CA           0.119728    7
   CD1    CA          -0.198938    8
   HD1    HA           0.137143    9
   CE1    CA          -0.284884   10
   HE1    HA           0.177179   11
    CZ    C            0.452616   12
    OH    OS          -0.534452   13
     H    H            0.293600   14
   CE2    CA          -0.284884   15
   HE2    HA           0.177179   16
   CD2    CA          -0.198938   17
   HD2    HA           0.137143   18
     C    C            0.536600   19
     O    O           -0.581900   20
     P    P            1.393213   21
   OP1    OH          -0.752821   22
   OP2    O2          -0.822464   23
   OP3    O2          -0.822464   24
   H1P    HO           0.423316   25
 [ bonds ]
     N     H
     N    CA
    CA    HA
    CA    CB
    CA     C
    CB   HB1
    CB   HB2
    CB    CG
    CG   CD1
    CG   CD2
   CD1   HD1
   CD1   CE1
   CE1   HE1
   CE1    CZ
    CZ    OS
    CZ   CE2
    OS     P
   CE2   HE2
   CE2   CD2
   CD2   HD2
     C     O
    -C     N
     P   OP1
     P   OP2
     P   OP3
   OP1   H1P

[ impropers ]
    -C    CA     N     H
    CA    +N     C     O
    CG   CE2   CD2   HD2
    CZ   CD2   CE2   HE2
   CD1    CZ   CE1   HE1
    CG   CE1   CD1   HD1
   CD1   CD2    CG    CB
   CE1   CE2    CZ    OH

Additionally I had to add an entry in the ffbonded file in the part [
dihedraltypes ]

CA  CA  C   OS       4      180.00     4.60240     2    ;

Here I am not completely sure about the entry because I could not find a
source for this combination of atoms.
But there is already an entry for the combination
CA  CA  C OH
Which has the same parameters.
Could this be the problem?

And if it could be, can you please give me hint where I can find
parameters for it? Because I really could not find it.

Thank you,
Eva