[gmx-users] lipid-protein simulation

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 18:48:54 CEST 2012

Thanks.

Yes, I want to use the coordinate file from 50-ns simulation.  Would you please let me know what the criterion for knowing that the equilibrated system is proper for insertion of protein? Do the temperature, RMSD, pressure and visualization of popc-water system make me decide that it is a proper system or not?

Thanks for your suggestions dear Justin.

Sincerely,

Shima