[gmx-users] Analysis of enssemble of MD trajectories

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:11:08 CEST 2012

Dear collegues

Thank for advices. Indeed Gromacs is able to analyse two trajectories
with g_rms ( with the flags -f and -f2 ) but as the result I've obtain
graph with one rmsd plot so I'm not sure about implementation of that
method.

So I think that the algorithm proposed by Justin was exactly what I
need. But I'm not sure also how I could do such ploating of results of
the different g_rms analyses to one common graph ( when I analyse new
trajectory and save it by the -o result.xvg if the result.xvg was
already exist the old graph is back up to the #result.xvg# etc ).

James