[gmx-users] diffusion

mohammad agha mra_bu at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 15:34:38 CEST 2012

Desr Gromacs Users,

I have several systems consist of: surfactants, solvent, and additives molecules in several concentrations. I want obtain extent of movement each of materials in the mixture in different concentrations. Is the self-diffusion coefficient good foe this? I have doubt about this coefficient for my aim, because I think this coefficient is for the system consist of one material because of self word and I should use from diffusion coefficient.

May I ask you to help me, please?
Best Regards
Sara