[gmx-users] Regarding RMSD analysis result

naga sundar naga25sundar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:32:33 CEST 2012

Dear justin

                   Thanks for ur suggestions

                     While speaking about periodic conditions, I followed
the similar condition for both native and mutant complexes. For native
complexes not any big deviation was observed. So its confirmed that nothing
wrong with periodic conditions. Since all the three mutations were having
high clinical significance, we assuming mutation is the only reason for
this abnormal RMSD behavior.  Sudden big increase in the RMSD was observed
in previous mutational  MD studies.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006291X08020792.

Overall, all  the factors are supporting our results. So shall we take this
RMSD analysis as good result . Even after repeating the 20 ns MD simulation
two times i got the same results.

--
Regards
N.NagaSundaram