[gmx-users] packing lipids

Peter C. Lai pcl at uab.edu
Mon Sep 24 16:56:02 CEST 2012

What does trace show? (Trace is supposed to draw a vertex between each
alpha carbon). VMD has no knowledge of connectivity, it can only draw
bonds through distance calculatoin between consecutively numbered atoms.
Perhaps there is a misnumbering of the .gro file.

On 2012-09-24 07:48:17AM -0700, Shima Arasteh wrote:

>  In fact, the structure visualized by VMD and choosing line as draw style is ok, but the second structure of protein ( I mean the choosing ribbons) shows a broken structure. How come? what does it mean?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Sincerely,
> Shima

Peter C. Lai			| University of Alabama-Birmingham
Programmer/Analyst		| KAUL 752A
Genetics, Div. of Research	| 705 South 20th Street
pcl at uab.edu			| Birmingham AL 35294-4461
(205) 690-0808			|