[gmx-users] Water molecule can not be settled - mdrun error

Lara Bunte lara.bunte at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 24 17:44:18 CEST 2012

Hello

Okay, I changed it to

nstlist         = 1
rlist           = 1.5
rlistlong       = 1.4
rcoulomb        = 1.5
coulombtype     = pme
vdw-type        = switch
rvdw_switch     = 0.8
rvdw            = 1.5

in my .mdp file and I got now this error:

step 1352: Water molecule starting at atom 8376 can not be settled.
Check for bad contacts and/or reduce the timestep if appropriate.
Wrote pdb files with previous and current coordinates

Are the .mdp Options still a problem?

I am really thankful for the big amount of help. Thank you.
Lara